Membership Options

There are two categories of membership - Ordinary and Student - and the correct category for you will depend on the type of company you work for.

  • Anyone who is working for a loss adjusting firm or company can apply for Ordinary Membership.
  • If you are not employed at a loss adjuster, e.g. you work for an insurance company or broker, you can apply for Student Membership provided you intend to take our exams.

Both categories of membership cost £60 and you can select the appropriate category on the next page after clicking 'Join' below.